Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Na na na na...na na na...na na na na...na na na na na


That would be the theme to Indiana Jonas ... yes, I wrote Jonas, as sung by Stephen!

The kids and I went to see it last Friday - John with a group for a birthday party - Alex, Stephen and I sat wayyy awayyy from the party...we couldn't let him go see it and not go too!

Really fun, action packed movie! Not as great as the original, but they don't try and disguise the fact that Indy is pretty old now...but, the movie does give a lot of closure to the series! AND, they make up for anything it's missing by giving us super cute Shia La Beouf to faun over ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheila! My whole family and my Mother and Mother-in-law went to see it last Friday. There were mixed reviews, I think because we were comparing it to the original series. Anway it was good and I love that kid Shia la bbb-something! LOLOL I love your blog here.....it's nice to keep up on what is going on in your life! Love, Mary (smitetta)