Saturday, June 7, 2008

Twilight

This must be the most guilty pleasure I've allowed myself in such a long time...it's almost embarassing, but I must share!

My bookclub picked this book for a meeting in July....for various reasons, most of which is that one of the daughters is going into high school and has read the series over and over again....it was more of a scouting mission to see what was going on in her world...well, I'm completely addicted now!
Vampires, a herioine, action, suspense, great plot and being thrown back into the day when I was 17 and life was simple and sweet...Stephenie Meyer is a great author! Don't open the book, unless you are ready to dive in, feet first with no turning back ;) Want to find out more about it and the author...click here you won't regret it.

Addendum to my original post...the more I thought about it, in reality, life was not simple and sweet when I was 17...it was truly just as complicated - in a completely different way - as it is for Bella in this book...I was always finding myself in weird situations with even weirder people and things happening...

No comments: