Saturday, October 18, 2008

The first showing

I was prepping for an Artisan show to be held at the end of November, when a friend of mine invited me to be at a Harvest Festival today. I was so stressed, and freaking OUT about all of it, but I got it done. This is what I came up with in 2 weeks. The display is not the best, but it'll get much better by 11/29. I did have a wonderful response to all of it and sold 4 SIGNIFICANT pieces, which happened to be the priciest!

Kelly green sea glass coupled with natural amethyst on nylon coated steel cord with sterling silver clasp.


Gold beads, natural lapis lazuli, amber sea glass, cobalt sea glass on nylon coated steel cord and gold lobster clasp.

Cornflower blue sea glass with sterling silver bail and soft blue sea glass on simple sterling silver bail.
AND, look for my etsy shop coming soon!

Click on any image to enlarge.

No comments: